Care & Wear Guide
* Jewellery shown is not actual size so that details can be shown. Please see individual item details for sizing.
* Children's jewellery items are not suitable for use in play and should not be worn overnight or for periods exceeding 24 hours. Items damaged during play, or from general wear and tear cannot be replaced.
* Earrings, bracelets, beads, charms, pendants and necklaces with decorations are not suitable for children under the age of 3 due to small parts and may present a choking hazard.
* Diamond Kids earrings are not suitable for initial piercing or healing period.
* Earrings are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
* Tarnishing is a natural occurrence with sterling silver and not a fault. It is the effect of exposure to oxygen (oxidisation) in the air during wear and storage. The original lustre can be easily restored by polishing with a soft silver cloth.
* Jewellery should be protected from soaps and perfumes etc which can cause discolouration.